I believe life is not a dress rehearsal
I believe in walking through every open door
I believe I can learn something from everyone I meet if I pay attention
I believe in second chances
I believe music provides the soundtrack to our life story
I believe in fairness
I believe I can be an effective executive AND an amazing mom AND a fantastic partner to someone
I believe in taking risks in life to find what truly makes you happy
I believe you can have it all. It’s just about priorities, balance and the ability to survive on not much sleep
I believe in low-maintanence
I believe in doing good
I believe in the power of a good pair of jeans AND a little black dress
I believe in people who believe in themselves
I believe in laughing on a daily basis
I believe in talking it out
I believe I can be an effective executive AND an amazing mom AND a fantastic partner to someone
I believe in taking risks in life to find what truly makes you happy
I believe you can have it all. It’s just about priorities, balance and the ability to survive on not much sleep
I believe in low-maintanence
I believe in doing good
I believe in the power of a good pair of jeans AND a little black dress
I believe in people who believe in themselves
I believe in laughing on a daily basis
I believe in talking it out
I believe my kids are the coolest people I know
I believe in no regrets
I believe in live and let live
And I believe in love
No comments:
Post a Comment