Last night I took a pass at what women find sexy in men. Not too tough…I’m a women, and I think I have a fairly decent read on what resonates what the majority of us. Now here’s where we see how much I’ve learned in the past 45 years…what men find sexy in women. Talk about setting myself up for a firestorm. But feedback welcome, boys. We all know I’m all about the disciplined risk taking (doing this post in particular) and continuous learning (how far off the mark I am).
What I believe most men find sexy in women:
Women Who Know How to Have Fun. When you first start dating, you spend a lot of time doing the fun stuff together. And then life kicks in. I know more relationships that fizzle because women try to get men to come home every night rather than head out after work to meet with a friend, have a life outside of them, etc. Here’s the thing, no one likes to feel trapped. But if you are out doing fun things together, (and that does not equal shopping for a couch) you probably will both feel more inclined to both feel more confident having lives outside of each other. It’s healthy. And if we think he’s funny and laugh at his jokes, bonus.
Women who are comfortable with their sexuality. Meaning, they know what they like, they know how to communicate, they give gentle guidance when appropriate. And they understand sex is an important part of a relationship; she doesn’t ‘believe in the bait and switch. She won’t show you her “tricks” while you are dating and then shut off the well once you are locked in.
Beautiful Women. Let’s be honest. This counts. Men care if we put in a little effort to look good when we see them They want us to look pretty and smell nice. To be well groomed and dress to flatter our bodies. And why shouldn’t they? Put in a small amount of effort and apparently we become intoxicating.
Women Who Actually Like Men, and Tries to Understand Them. Meaning, there are some serious differences between men and women, but it’s sexy when a woman doesn’t try to turn you into one of her girlfriends. She appreciates you for being a man. She likes that you have male friends, and respects that. And when you think differently than her, she understands why.
Women Who Likes To Touch. I might be totally off on this, but I am going to go out on a limb and guess that most men think it’s pretty sexy that if a woman digs him, she’s not afraid to show it by touching him. Kissing him. Whatevering him.
A Woman Who Needs You. I guess this could be tied to “she appreciates you” too. But even the most self sufficient of us needs you. And we appreciate it when we have you. And we need to show that. And I think you think that’s kind of sexy.
Confidence. This is one I think both genders share. It’s a little different though. I think men find if sexy if women are willing to push past fears and take a risk. Or if they willing to take a risk on him. Or she’s willing to break a few rules in the spirit of having fun. Ultimately, she just believes in herself.
Yoga Pants. As my many a man has suggested, single greatest invention made in the last twenty years. Don’t abuse their power.
No comments:
Post a Comment